What is an article in content creation? And how do you get ideas for writing an article?
“A written composition in prose, usually nonfiction, on a specific topic, forming an independent part of a book or other publication, as a newspaper or magazine.” – Dictionary.com
An article could be 500-1500 word count or 2000-5000 word count. It can be both formal or informal depending on your audience.
So, why are articles so important to businesses online/offline?
- Articles eliminate hard selling by pre-selling your products and services.
- Articles demonstrate your expertise in your niche to your market.
- Articles bring you traffic like nothing else.
- The content of your articles can be reused to create your information products.
How to Write 17 Articles in 17 Days
Strategy: Tap into the Days of the Months.
Let’s take the month of October: (These are suggested titles on which to write your articles, or come up with your own and make it relevant to the audience you’re targeting.)
- The One Thing You Must Do to Survive in This Market.
- The one Movie That Taught Me a Great Lesson.
- The One Person I Look Up to For Advice on Growing My Business
- 2 Life Lessons I Learned in High School
- The 2 Most Important Things in My Life
- If Only I Had Two Heads…
- 3 Must-Haves For the Person Wanting to be an Expert Online.
- 3 Ways to Build on a Story in Your Articles
- The 3 Benefits of Having Profitable Content Offline/Online
- If Only Someone Had Told Me These 4 Things
- 4 Great Ways to Write Attention-Grabbing Titles
- 4 Things I Learned From My Competitors
- Writing and Selling eBooks: The Top 5 Reasons
- 5 Shortcuts to Building a Lead Generating Website
- 5 Relationship Ruts: How to Overcome Them
- 6 Barriers to Growing a Thriving Business Offline/Online
- The Beginners Guide to the 6 Secrets in Publishing an eBook
- How to Make It Big In These 6 Niches
- The 7 Golden Rules For Implementing Everything That You Learn
- 7 Steps For Managing Stress on the Job
- The 7 Stages in Building and Growing Your Business
- 8 Ways to Survive a Downturn in the Market
- 8 Lessons I’ve Learned From Watching My children
- Take These 8 Steps to Stand Out in a Crowded Market
- The 9 Places I Would Like to Visit Before My 40th Birthday
- The 9 Surefire Ways to Conduct a Workshop
- 9 Ways to Create Information Products From Your articles
- 10 Tips For Writing Headlines That Create Excitement, Anticipation, and Enthusiasm
- 10 Ways to Learn a New Language in 30 Days
- The Top 10 Things to Pay Attention to in Your Market
- 11 Decision Makers To Follow On LinkedIn And Why
- 11 Ways To Stand Out In A Crowded Market
- 11 Things To Do When You Run Out Of Ideas For Your Blog Post
- 12 Tips For Ghost Writers Looking For New Clients
- 12 Best Examples For Engaging Your Audience With Your Emails
- The 12 Best Kept Secrets For Appearing On The First Page On Google
- 13 Ways To Make Money From Your Blog
- 13 Ways To Grow Your Personal Brand On Facebook
- Want Captivating Content? 13 Steps To Get You There
- The 14 Tools For The Savvy Online Entrepreneur
- 14 Steps To Boost Your Profit Online
- Overwhelmed? 14 Top Strategies For Clearing Your Mind
- Building A List? 15 Ways To Collect Visitor’s Contact Information
- 15 Brands To Model As You Build Your Business
- How To Create 15 Attention-Grabbing Headlines Under One Hour
- 16 Ways To Find Freelance Writing Jobs (Even When Just Starting)
- Looking For A Job? 16 Tips To Find Jobs Even In A Pandemic
- The 16 Tools To Cut Half The Time When Writing An Ebook
- 17 Top Podcasts Every Aspiring Online Entrepreneur Should Listen To In 2020
- 17 Words That Boost The Impact Of Your Article
- 17 Key Principles For Success In Your Online Business
- Tap into this strategy and write as you live.
- Write about what this day means to you.
- What challenges or victories are you having on this particular day?
- What value will you want to give your market/audience on this day?
- Write your 500-1500-word article on this day and share it with your market/audience.
- So, there you have it. Please let me know whether this exercise was helpful or not. Thanks.